SATAL Program Project's "Students Helping Students Provide Valuable Feedback on Course Evaluations" 2018 POD Innovation Award Winner & 2019 Menges Outstanding Educational Research Award Winner.
SATAL Program is highlighted in CHEA award in 2012
SATAL Program 2011 POD Innovation Award Finalist
SATAL Coordinator 2011 Staff Award Winner
1. What Professor can Learn about Teaching from their Students - November 2017
2. Involving Undergraduates in Assessment: Assisting Peers to Provide Constructive Feedback. Assessment UPdate. November - December 2014. Volume 26, Number 6.
3. Involving Undergratuates in Assessment: Documenting Student Engagement in Flipped Classrooms - December 2013 - National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
4. UC Merced Panorama Publication for Staff and Faculty Assessment Coordinator studies Student Learning Outcomes
5. Raising the Issue of Online Course Assessment - January 2013 - CRTE Newsletter
6. Involving Undergraduates in the Assessment of Learning - August 2011 CRTE Newsletter
7. SATAL Can Support Your Quest for Getting More Information About Student Learning - August 2010 - CRTE Newsletter
8. SATAL: Students Assessing Teaching and Learning - April 2010 - CRTE Newsletter
9. The Student's Perspective - December 2009 - CRTE Newsletter
10. Interested in Enhancing Student Learning? SATAL Can Help! - March 2009 - CRTE Newsletter
Connect with SATAL on Facebook